When you purchase your share at Uptown Living, you become a member of a vibrant community. You own a share that includes your own space as well as your share of the amenities the whole community will enjoy. Not only will you be able to customize your individual space, but the shared amenities will be shaped by the input of the community.
Baby, you own it! Your total unit price is based off the total square footage (see unit chart for costs). You will be able to build equity just like owning a home as the shared price appreciates by a fixed amount each year.
Since you have purchased a share in the cooperative, you will have a flat monthly rate that covers many items. The exact list may vary by location but things typically included are; real estate taxes, your portion of the master mortgage payment, replacement reserve fund, utilities, water and sewer, garbage, property maintenance, repairs, landscaping, snow removal, exterior improvements, basic cable, internet, security system, social events and common area electricity and heating. Electricity, expanded cable and phone service for your unit are by share owner. The monthly fee is based on the square footage of your new Uptown Living space. Baby, you deserve it!
Built to Suit
Here are some of the features your space will include:
- 9-foot ceilings
- In-unit washers and dryers (maintenance included)
- Full kitchen appliance package including 42” wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, garbage disposal and built-in microwave oven (maintenance included)
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- High-quality solid surface countertops (granite or quartz)
- Walk-in glass-enclosed tile showers and/or tub/shower combination with tile surround and walk-in closets; and patios/balconies
- Additional storage closet or additional storage in the laundry area for personal items